photo PARTIESBUTTONFINAL_zpsead861ad.jpg  photo CHICAGOBUTTONFINAL_zpsdf157c83.jpg  photo ELSEWHEREBUTTONFINAL_zps10ef7bbb.jpg

Feb 8, 2013

Playing Cupid, for myself

Playing Cupid

Playing Cupid by amelioratory


If Cupid shoots me with a jewel-encrusted arrow this Valentine's Day, I will trade those jewels in for some of these treasures. In the meantime, I'm definitely snatching up that Language of the Flowers calendar -- because I'm still clinging to my 2012 Rifle Paper Co. calendar, refusing to let its ranunculus paintings leave my sight, and it's pathetic -- and I'll continue to hate myself for not grabbing that Kate Miss triangle necklace when I had the chance. [[Update: it's no longer sold out! St. Valentine himself surely intervened!]] 

Treating myself every Valentine's Day: a tradition because Jimmy Stewart is still dead, and therefore I have only material goods to set my heart on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment